XCD HR was specifically devised as a global HR solution – but what does this mean, and how does XCD HR deliver this kind of system when the vast majority of comparable options affordable to SME’s and mid-enterprise clients cannot?
Firstly, XCD HR is a cloud-based solution – meaning it is accessible anywhere, anytime via an internet enabled device. Traditional on-premise solutions have limited access to being present at the particular physical location where the system is hosted – clearly, for a global organisation (or any company with a dispersed workforce) this limits their suitability.
However, there are 2 key points of difference which enable XCD HR to deliver global HR solutions:
1. XCD HR’s status as a Salesforce Independent Software Vendor
2. The way the XCD HR solution has been architected
XCD HR’s status as a Salesforce Independent Software Vendor
XCD HR was one of the first companies to recognise Salesforce as a perfect platform for HR use. XCD HR was founded back in 2010, when Salesforce first opened up its platform to expert partners in other areas of business applications (beyond Sales, Marketing and CRM) and well in advance of the recent buzz around Salesforce as the Employee Success Platform. XCD HR is a long standing native force.com solution (meaning it is built and hosted on the Salesforce platform) and was the first solution specifically devised as a Core HR solution first and foremost, rather than moving into this space from another area such as Performance Management, Finance etc.
Salesforce datacentres are hosted in global locations throughout N.America, EMEA & APAC, and are consistent with globally recognised standards for data security and privacy. This gives critical peace of mind to global stakeholders when evaluating the suitability of XCD HR to meet local legislative and regulatory requirements.
However, equally important, Salesforce provides a lot of in-built features which enable XCD HR to deliver global HR solutions:
• XCD HR offers multi-language and multi-currency.
• Workflow and approvals allows for the system to be configured in line with the specific HR processes and procedures demanded by different stakeholders in different countries.
• Profiles and Permission Sets allow for global or local system access, meaning data access can be restricted for users within a particular group company or geography, whilst senior management can see the bigger picture of all global HR operations.
• System tools allow for configuration of field names, page layouts etc. This means that the system can align with the specific requirements of a particular company or geography (i.e. different local HR terminology).
The way the XCD HR solution has been architected
XCD HR has been crafted by world-class experts in HR business analysis and Salesforce development, in such a way so as to flex in line with an organisation’s unique global or group structure. This means that each company or country within an organisation can be attributed it’s own particular local HR policies and procedures (i.e. local national holidays, leave rules etc.). New companies can be established in the system at any time, meaning the data structure can swiftly adapt to cater for companies establishing a presence in a new global location, or absorbing a new company within their global structure. Employees associated with a particular company within the XCD HR solution are then swiftly and simply subject to the defined HR rules for that organisation or location.
We hope this short article provides a little insight into why XCD HR is an ideal solution for global organisations. XCD HR delivers global HR solutions at a fraction of the cost (and time to deploy) traditionally demanded by enterprise-level solutions, which until recently were the only options delivering the level of functionality XCD HR can offer. To learn more about how XCD HR delivers tailored, affordable solutions to the global HR community, please contact us here.