The countdown is on to the most epic Salesforce event, ‘The World Tour, London’. The event, which is centred around demonstrating the true value and power of the world’s smartest CRM, is being held at Excel London on Thursday 18th May. So don’t delay, register now for free.
Salesforce never fails to deliver at this event and as always there’s a strong agenda in store along with a plethora of inspirational speakers and a huge number of breakout sessions.
• Stephanie Buscemi, Executive Vice President, Product & solutions marketing, Salesforce
• Tony Prophet, Chief Equality officer, Salesforce
• Richard Beaven, Distribution Director, Swinton Insurance
• Nina Bhatia, Managing Director, Connected Home
• Nagore Fernandez, Head of Clinical, Eucan
• Oliver Lee OBE, Chief Executive, The Challenge
• Craig Walker, CIO, Shell
The event gives Salesforce users including sales professionals, marketers, customer service and IT leaders (and potential users) the opportunity to find out about the latest products and announcements. With industry highlights, detailing how Salesforce has helped transform businesses into successes and engage workforces. In the words of Salesforce themselves: ‘Find out how to drive productivity from anywhere, get smarter and more predictive about your customers, build apps lightning fast, and create more connected experiences, faster than ever.’
Come and see XCD HR
We are a gold sponsor at the world tour and extremely excited to be a part of such a fabulous event. If you’d like to come and have a chat with us, then please complete the following form so we can contact you to arrange a time. See you there!