Ensuring the XCD HR Solution is at the forefront of HR Technology
“At the start of the tax year we launched the first version of our payroll product and are already seeing the major and distinctive benefits that come with having a fully integrated HR and payroll solution.
In addition to this, our programme of enhancements to the core product continues.
Having made major extensions to the product in last 18 months including Recruitment, Expenses, Timesheets and Learning, the principal focus of 2016 is to improve usability; refining business processes to increase productivity and ease of use to ensure clarity for employees, managers and HR professionals. Our 100+ Out-of-the-box reports and dashboards for HR professionals has been an important part of this.” – Robert Suttie COO
Throughout the remainder of the year, we will further enhance the product by:
• Providing the ability to backdate pay increases
• Automating HMRC tax code updates
• Fully integrating timesheets and expenses
• Further automating processes for handling unpaid leave and strike pay
• Improving visual dashboard reporting